Follow the steps below to allow a domain to bypass your spam filter settings.
Once in the EMC, do the following:
- Navigate to Organization Configuration > Hub Transport
- Locate the tab Transport rules and click on it
- Either right click and select New Transport Rule, or select it from the action pane on the right
- Enter a description for the new rule
- Press Next to continue once done
- Select the "When the from address contains specific words" option
- In step 2 below the checkboxes, click the blue text to configure and enter the domain name to be allowed through
- Click Next to continue
- At the next screen, tick the checkbox for "Set the spam confidence level to"
- In step 2 below the checkboxes, click the blue text to configure and set to 0. This is the lowest spam settings and lets Exchange know that the message isn't spam.
- Continue by pressing Next
- Finish the wizard
Once completed, the domain that we set will now no longer be classed as spam and should be received and accepted by the Exchange server.
Was this post helpful to you? If so we would like to hear your thoughts. Please comment below or re-tweet below.