We found a little tool that saves you have to synchronise your phone via computer with iTunes.
- On your iPhone, go to the store
- Search for an app called Orbi Tools
- Once downloaded from the store, open the application
- You now have the choice to copy, move or create contacts
- Select to either move or copy your contacts
- The first step is to select which contacts you wish to move to the Exchange server. We want to move from the iPhone so we selected that.
- Next, select where you want to copy to. We chose our Exchange account
- The tool will then begin the process of sending your contacts into your Exchange contacts
- Once complete, your phone will then begin synchronisation with Exchange. In our case we noticed emails were coming into our Microsoft Office 365 account almost instantly.
A fantastic little tool that can save a lot of time. Highly recommended.