Luckily our technicians knew what the problem was straight away.
- Make sure you know the IP address of your device. The default IP is 192.168.1.1
- In windows open up a command prompt with telnet enabled, or use the program putty from http://www.putty.org to establish a telnet connection to the Vigor. If you are using an Apple Mac or Linux machine, please open a terminal window.
- Enter the folowing: telnet 192.168.1.1 putty has a slightly different interface and beyond the scope of this guide
- Once connected you will be prompted for the username, by default enter admin
- You will now be prompted for the password, enter the admin password
- To see the current status of SIP ALG enter the following: sys sip alg ?
- To disable SIP ALG enter: sys sip alg 0
- Commit the changes and then reboot by typing: sys commit
- Reboot: sys reboot
- After reboot, you can log back on to the device via telnet and confirm the changes by entering: sys sip alg ?
Let us know your thoughts and contributions, or if this has helped you out.
Your feedback is important to us.